Greenbelly Backpacking Meals – Backpacking Food, Appalachian Trail Food Bars, Ultralight, Non-Cook, High-Calorie, Gluten-Free, Ready-to-Eat, All Natural Meal Bars (9 Cranberry Almond)
“IT’S LIKE A LIGHTWEIGHT CEREAL BAR PACKED WITH NUTRITION…. BUT MOIST AND DELICIOUS” – Tim McC, Customer “a whopping 645 calories with a balanced mix of carbs, protein, sodium, fats and fiber.” – BACKPACKER MAGAZINE “These ready-to-eat meal bars are great-tasting, soft and chewy and nutrient-dense, making them ideal for ultrarunners, cyclists, hikers, mountaineers, skiers
“IT’S LIKE A LIGHTWEIGHT CEREAL BAR PACKED WITH NUTRITION…. BUT MOIST AND DELICIOUS” – Tim McC, Customer
“a whopping 645 calories with a balanced mix of carbs, protein, sodium, fats and fiber.” – BACKPACKER MAGAZINE
“These ready-to-eat meal bars are great-tasting, soft and chewy and nutrient-dense, making them ideal for ultrarunners, cyclists, hikers, mountaineers, skiers or anyone who needs to carry their food supply with them on their adventures.” – COMPETITOR MAGAZINE
“Tasty and dense, these bars are a nice supplement to regular meals on the trail.” – GEAR JUNKIE
SPECS Shelf Life: Tested up to 6 months. Shipped super fresh. 3 Flavors: Cranberry Almond, Peanut Apricot, Dark Chocolate (and Variety) Dimensions: Each meal is about 4.5″ L x 3.5″ W x 1.5″ H (excluding the zip top). Weight: Each meal is about 5.5 oz. Nutrition: (see label image) Ingredients and Allergens: (see label image)
Founded by Chris Cage, an Appalachian Trail thru-hiker and long distance bicycle tourist. While carrying all of his gear and burning 5,000 calories a day, his backpacking food needed to be fast, ultra-lightweight and loaded with balanced nutrition. Along with the help of a food scientist and culinary chef, Chris launched Greenbelly Meals.
We love our meals and hope you do to. We stand by our product with a full satisfaction guarantee.
See where these babies can take you!
- READY-TO-EAT AND NON-COOK – No stove, no dishes, no mess – just tear open and eat. Each pouch is a full meal packed with 2 big, fluffy meal bars. Easier, faster and lighter than cooking a freeze-dried or dehydrated meal.
- 3 X THE FOOD AND NUTRITION – Most bars are a 200 calories snack. Our backpacking meals provide a whopping 650 calories and over 5 oz of performance food for the trail. Complete with a balanced 33% of your Daily Nutrition of Calories, Carbs, Protein, Sodium, Fat and Fiber.
- TASTES LIKE HEAVEN – Formulated by a French trained culinary chef. Greenbelly Meals are usually made within a week of shipping so you can enjoy a super fresh taste. Not a bland meal ready-to-eat nor a dense, brick-like protein bar. Just yummy lightweight backpacking food with a zip-seal to keep crisp.
- ALL NATURAL AND GLUTEN FREE – All natural and real whole food ingredients – nothing funky. Whole chunks of fruits and nuts and fluffy crisped rice. Greenbelly Meals are gluten free and go down easy on your stomach so you can keep on hiking with ease.
- TRAIL GUARANTEE – We make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with our product and service.